Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be supplied in Microsoft Word (.doc) or as an Adobe PDF manuscript
- Please use Times Roman, Helvetica or Arial as your font. 12 point or larger fonts should be used throughout, with the title presented in 16 point or larger
- Present the title and author list centered, while the paragraphs of the abstract should be left justified. Please ensure that the presenting author’s name is underlined in the author list. Please also provide a contact e-mail.
- Use margins of at least 1.5 inch (3.81 cm) on both the left and right sides.
- Abstracts are limited to one page of text (not more than 500 words)
- References should appear on the bottom of the first page.
- A second, optional page with up to four figures may also be included. Please be certain to make a specific reference to the figures, such as to Figure 1
- Please email your abstract to the Conference Convener firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- References should follow this standard.
Step 1: Register for an account by clicking on “Register” and fill in your details. You will be mailed the login ID and password. Please note that the registration is subject to your completing all the formalities including paying the registration fees.
Step 2: Login to your account by clicking on the “Login” link on the top right corner of the website.
Step 3: Click on “Submit Abstract” (top right). Note that submissions will not be accepted if your registration is not complete (such as incomplete profile; non-payment of the registration fees.
Step 4: Authors may edit, modify, or withdraw already submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the Conference Organisers in writing as soon as possible.