Chicago, IL 60603
Chair: Vijay Jakka, President, Sankhya Solutions & Services Corporation
- Effects of Corporate Frauds, Including Corruption and Tax Evasion, On Economic Activity in Developing Nations – A View from the Trenches – Doug K. S. Kalesnikoff, Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- Impact of the New Philosophical Holism on Economics: Household Management on a Global Scale – Glen Martin, Professor, Philosophy and Peace Studies, Radford University, USA.
- Sustainability and Flourishing: What’s Love Got to Do with It? – Joanna Beth Tweedy, Benedictine University, USA
- Teachings of Paramhansa and Vivekananda to solve first and third world countries – KK Dixit, Former Deputy Commissioner, India
- Heartfulness for Leadership to reset the inner divine – Raga Ragavendran, Instructor, Sahaj Marg Meditation, Heartfulness Institute, Chicago
- Sage-Scientist’s Wisdom for Economic Development – Dr. Shanmugamurthy Laksmanan, Research Scientist, Harvard Medical College