Chicago, IL 60603
Chair: Dr. Glen Martin
- Ecological Sustainability Through Bhuta Rin (Debt to Ecology) – A. Dhanalakshmi and H. R. Venkatesha, Acharya Bangalore B School, Bangalore, India
- Role of spirituality in creating sustainable ecosystem awareness – Rajat Agrawal, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee,India
- The Abrahamic Faiths and Their Role in Promoting of spiritual values on Sustainable (Islam as a Sample) – Khalid bin Abdullah Al-Eid, Associate Professor of Islamic Studies, College of Education, King Saud University
- Social Atomization, Environmental Sanctity and Their consequences on integral spirituality and Economic growth in the global community – Rev. Fr. Chika J. B. Gabriel Okpalike, Special Assistant to the Vice Chancellor on Academic Matters, Department of Religion and Human Relations, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria
The Emergence of Social Media: Applications in Distance Education – Dr. Bruce L. Cook, Co-ordinator, ISOL- USA Chapter
- Corruption and Challenge of Sustainable Development: Need for Management by Spiritual Unity – Shiv K. Tripathi,, Professor and Head (Department of Business Studies), Mzumbe University Dar Es Salaam Campus.