Chicago, IL 60603
Chair: Dr. Suresh S. Kalagnanam
- Process of Globalization: an Exploration Made in the Background of Swami Vivekananda’s Philosophy – Dr. Jaya Sharma, Govt. College, Kota, Rajasthan, India
- Disasters In Nigeria: The Spiritual Implications To The Church – Onwuka, Ejikeme S., Head, Christian Religious Studies Department, Federal College of Education, Nigeria.
- Is Euthanasia Accepted? : A Buddhist Perspective – Ven. Kattakaduwe Chandawimala, Senior Lecturer, Department of Pali and Buddhist Studies,University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka.
- Global Mysteries of Transcendental Divine Voice – G. Praveen Kumar, Professor & HOD, Department of Industrial Pharmacy, St. Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Can National Cultural Dimensions vary among it’s Regional Territories – K H R Wijayawardana, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Mihintale, Sri Lanka
- Inspirational Motivational Aspect of Transformational Leadership Style and Ramayana, Morad Malekghassem, Ph.D. Student, Dept of Business Mgt, Maharishi U of Management, Iowa.